Information for the Sonoff Zigbee:
Sonoff Basic ZBR3 is the first Sonoff ZigBee DIY Smart Switch that connects the appliance via the SmartThing APP to control all the connected appliances via iOS/Android phones to access rooms, scenes, members or automations mode to build a smart house.
Seamlessly works with Amazon Alexa platforms including ZE39KL Echo Plus, Echo Studio, DW84JL 2nd Gen Echo Show & L9D29R 2nd Gen Echo Plus, directly pair with ZigBee smart switch via your voice, just say: “Alexa, find device”. Plus, more triggering conditions like schedule, device, location and alarm can be used to make appliances connected with Zigbee smart switch activated or inactivated.
Key features of Sonoff Zigbee:
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- Works with SmartThings hub.
- Set sunrise and sunset routine to turn on or off light.
- Hands-free voice control.
- Schedule devices on or off.
- Turn on or off lights based on your location.
- Customize devices to trigger devices.
Max Current: 10A;
Max.input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A;
Max.output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A;
Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz;
Enclosure Material: PC V0;
Product Dimensions: 91*43*25(mm);
Certificate: ETL, CE, FCC