- USB Sound Card Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone. Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance.
- USB 2.0 Audio Sound Card Adapter is lightweight, sleek, compact design maximizes convenience and usability and constructed of durable ABS finish matches the look and feel of your MacBook.
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play. USB Audio Adapter Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X,PS4, Linux, and Google Chromebook. Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
- USB External Sound Card Adapter is with 15CM length for easy carrying, and more flexible.
USB Audio Adapter:
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
Meanwhile, some laptops or ultrabooks only combine headphone and microphone into one 3.5mm audio jack. With this usb Audio Adapter, your traditional headset could still be used on your laptops
– Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
– Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
– Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
* Windows 10
* Windows 8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
– Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar
– Select Playback or Recording devices
– Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application
– Open System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Mono Microphone requires a 3.5 TRS connector (not TS)
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter x 1pack