UGreen USB-A Male to Ethernet Adaptor Information:
- USB Hub Ethernet Adapter: The USB adapter expands your PC with 3 additional USB 3.0 ports and a RJ45 gigabit network port, enabling you to use 3 USB devices simultaneously and connect PC to a router for stable wired network connection.
- Faster data transfer up to 5Gbps,10x faster than USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
- This LAN Network Adapter offers full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed, faster and more reliable than most WIFI connections. Backwards compatible with 10/100 Ethernet.
- Compact and Stylish Design: The lightweight design of USB hub effectively saves space. LED indicator lets you easily learn the its working status. With DC 5V power jack, high-power devices like external HDD,SSD can be used with the hub.
- USB to Gigabit Ethernet Hub, USB LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Network Adapter for Windows 10/8.1/8/7, MacOS , Linux, Surface, Chromebook.
- You don’t have to constantly switch and unplug everything, which is good to protect the USB and Ethernet interfaces on your devices. It also can be used to replace a failed network card or a wireless network with a faster USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet network.
- With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps,10x faster than USB 2.0, you’ll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever.
- Gigabit USB to RJ45 Ethernet Adaptor.
- Supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
- Compact but powerful. The USB hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
- Extra USB Port for more connection and easy to use.
- Windows (32/64 bit)10/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.14, Linux 2.6.14 or above, Surface Pro, Xiaomi Mi Box etc.
- For RJ45 Ethernet port, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection, except Windows 10/8. No drivers required for USB 3.0 data ports on all compatible systems.
- We recommend downloading the latest driver batch from our Ugreen website or contacting our customer support regarding this issue.
- The USB Ethernet hub is equipped with chipset AX88179 and compatible with PCs running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, MacOS 10.5 to 10.13, Linux. It also works fine with Nintendo Switch, Surface, Chromebook etc.
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
- When using with high power devices, like external HDD,SDD, a DC 5V power plug should be used to supply power to the USB hub. And DC 5V power adapter is not included.
- Don’t use this USB data hub as a charging dock station for phones, tablets or other devices.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work with USB 3.0 ports, because of the radio interference caused by USB 3.0. Try using a USB 2.0 port on your devices.
- For MacOS High Sierra 10.13 system, please disable the SIP function before using the RJ45 network port. For this function will stop the Ethernet adapter from operating.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Lan Network ×1;CD ×1