UGreen Dual Slots Memory Card Reader Information:
- The USB adapter expands your PC with 3 additional USB 3.0 ports and a RJ45 gigabit network port, enabling you to use 3 USB devices simultaneously and connect PC to a router for stable wired network connection.
- Super speed 3-port USB 3.0 Hub: Enjoy faster data transfer up to 5Gbps,10x faster than USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices. Adds three USB devices to your computer simultaneously just through a single USB port.
- Faster Gigabit Ethernet Adapter: This LAN Network Adapter offers full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed, faster and more reliable than most WIFI connections. Backwards compatible with 10/100 Ethernet.
- Wider Compatibility: The USB Ethernet hub is equipped with chipset AX88179 and compatible with PCs running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, MacOS 10.5 to 10.13, Linux. It also works fine with Nintendo Switch, Surface, Chromebook etc.
- The lightweight design of USB hub effectively saves space. LED indicator lets you easily learn the its working status. With DC 5V power jack, high-power devices like external HDD,SSD can be used with the hub.
- Supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compact but powerful. The USB hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
- • Windows (32/64 bit)10/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.14, Linux 2.6.14 or above, Surface Pro, Xiaomi Mi Box etc.
- •For RJ45 Ethernet port, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection, except Windows 10/8. No drivers required for USB 3.0 data ports on all compatible systems.
- • We recommend downloading the latest driver batch from our UGreen website or contacting our customer support regarding this issue.
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
- When using with high power devices, like external HDD,SDD, a DC 5V power plug should be used to supply power to the USB hub. And DC 5V power adapter is not included.
- Don’t use this USB data hub as a charging dock station for phones, tablets or other devices.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work with USB 3.0 ports, because of the radio interference caused by USB 3.0. Try using a USB 2.0 port on your devices.
- For MacOS High Sierra 10.13 system, please disable the SIP function before using the RJ45 network port. For this function will stop the Ethernet adapter from operating.
×1 UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Lan Network ×1;CD