UGREEN Mini DP Converter Information:
- Mini DisplayPort DP to HDMI VGA 2-in-1 Video Adapter could process the output video through the outside HDMI port and VGA port, and use to connect the equipment with the Mini DisplayPort to a HDTV, display, monitor, and projector that equipped with HDMI port or VGA port, enjoy high-definition video and image on your big-screen display.
- 2 in 1 Mini DP to HDMI VGA adapter is convenient to connect external display and projector to Mini DP laptop. Supports video resolution up to 4K@30Hz, 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and 1080P @ 60Hz(Full HD). Triple shielding ensures a stable signal transmission between devices.
- Thunderbolt to HDMI VGA converter transmits both audio and video from computer to display via HDMI; with this lightweight and portable adapter makes you no longer have to worry about device compatibility as you travel.
- Supports Mirror and Extend modes, ideal for sharing information in an office or at a meeting under mirror mode; and perfect for extending a workstation and showing different screen on laptop and display under extend mode.
This 2 in 1 Thunderbolt adapter allows you to connect devices with Mini Display Port, including for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac 21.5/27? Windows Surface pro 5 / Pro 4 / Pro 3, ThinkPad X1, Dell xps 14z, etc. to HDTV, monitor, HD Projector with HDMI / VGA port so that you can enjoy videos and photos in a larger screen.
Support 1080P HD Resolution
The Ugreen Mini DP adapter can support HD video resolution up to 1920×1080 via HDMI / VGA cable(Not Included), will be universally wherever you need to use a secondary display.
Mirror Viewing & Extend Display
You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Universally Compatibility (Incomplete List):
2015 and before MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro Retina; 2017 and before MacBook Air; Microsoft Surface Pro 1 Pro 2 Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 6, Surface Book, Surface Laptop Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio; Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 14/15/17(before 2016), Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook
-Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Mini, Imac 21.5/27?
-Microsoft Surface Pro 2 / Pro 3 / Pro 4 / Pro 5;
-Google Chromebook Pixel (2013);
-ThinkPad Carbon x 1;
-Dell XPS 13/14/15/17(Model equipped Mini DP), Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800;
-Asus Zenbook UX303LA / UX303LN;
-Toshiba Satellite Pro S750
- Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort;
- Only HDMI port can transmit audio and video, VGA interface only can transfer video; HDMI and VGA port can not be used simultaneously;
- Please make sure your device is compatible before purchasing this Mini DP to HDMI / VGA adapter.
- This mini DP to HDMI VGA video adapter CAN’T be used with thunderbolt 3/Type C port devices.
Ugreen Gold Plated Thunderbolt to HDMI / VGA adapter x 1