- The UGreen 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications – Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- Headset to PC adapter: With UGREEN 3.5mm Mic Stereo Audio Adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (support audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications, such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- Audio Mic Splitter with Two 3.5mm Male Ports: One for the headphone jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for the mic jack on your speaker/PC/Laptop. UGREEN mic headphone splitter splits 1 headset (support audio & microphone) jack into a separate headphone and microphone jack.
- Support Mic and Audio: This mic audio splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time. There is no interference and doesn’t affect the original sound quality, offers better gaming and communication experience.
- Flexible & Durable: 3.5mm audio splitter cable, adopt Oxygen-free copper core, provide maximum’s conductivity and durability.
- Gold-plated connector which ensures more stable transmission. Anti-rust and wear resistance, ideal for convert audio from headset and mic source to one headset.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-positiion male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Oxygen-free copper provide maximum’s conductivity and durability
- Flexible cable length 20cm
- There is a difference in connector pin connections, this headphone mic cable is not recommended for Apple original earphone and Beats headphone.
- Ensure the headset is plugged into the adaptor before you plug the adaptor into your PC, otherwise, it will not pick up the mic.
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- The 3.5 mm Female Connector of our product is with CTIA standard. If your device is OMTP standard, the Mic function would not work. it supports android earphone with CTIA standard, but not Apple earphone with CTIA standard
- x1 UGREEN 20 cm mic headphone cable