Sonoff RFR3 Key Information:
This is a WiFi Smart Switch with the DIY capability that makes it possible to control connected devices via the eWeLink app directly from your phone, or ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Contains a built-in a web server that exposes the Rest AP, which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system.
Compatible with Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, Home Assistant and more.
In comparison to the Basic R3, the RFR3 provides you extra control help- the matched RM 433 remote controller (which we sell separately) allows you to choose the control the way you prefer, simply set a timer to let your devices switch on/off automatically at a pre-set time through a day. An example of this is; to prepare your coffee maker in the evening on a timer meaning that a cup of coffee is ready for you in the next morning. Compatible with the IFTTT function, and you can make more actions happen to trigger other devices, or receive a notification on your phone once the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off to make multiple devices turn on/off. The LAN control is designed for situations where no Wi-Fi connection is available. A convenient option that is share control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try.
Key features of Sonoff RFR3:
- Manage devices from your phone, anywhere and anytime.
- Support Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant to turn on/off devices.
- Make one device trigger on/off another one or groups of devices.
- Control devices with a remote controller with 433MHz.
- Control sonoff devices with the utilization of IFTTT supported app and services.
- The DIY Mode allows you to use the Rest API to connect sonoff RFR3 with your existing home automation system.
- Turn on/off the device when there is no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode.
- Share devices with your family to control together.
- Show the real-time status on the eWeLink app for devices.
- Connect an old phone to make it monitor and control devices.
Specification of Sonoff RFR3:
Max Current: 10A;
Max Power: 2200W;
Power Supply: AC 100-240V;
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, 433.92MHZ;
Enclosure Material: PC V0;
Product Dimensions: 91*43*25(mm);
Certification: CE, FCC