Sonoff 4CH R2 Information:
The Sonoff 4CH R2 is a 4 gang WiFi switch. It supports switching among 3 working modes; interlock/self-locking/inching mode, and supports the 1-16s delay in inching mode. This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds and then goes off working like a pulse switch.
Key Features of Sonoff 4CH R2:
- 4CH-R2 and 4CH-Pro-R2 are 4 gang WiFi switches.
- Supports switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching mode.
- 4CH-R2 supports to set 0.25-4s delay in inching mode, while 4CH Pro R2 supports to set 1-16s.
- This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off, which works like a pulse switch.
- They integrate with a 433MHz RF receiver module, making them possible to be controlled by RF Remote.
- 4CH Pro smart switch is DIN Rail mounted. Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote.
- They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time.
- The timers can run themselves even when the network is unavailable.
- To let the devices be controlled by their family, users can simply share the devices with their accounts and allow specified timers permissions. They can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
- Voltage Range: 90-250V AC(50/60Hz) / 5-24V DC
- Max Current: 10A/gang Max
- Power: 2200W/gang
- Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Gang: 4 Operating Temperature(recommended): 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Size Chart: Dimension: 145x90x40mm / 5.7×3.54×1.57inch
x1 4CHR-R2 with instructions and certification