Sonoff Slampher Information:
Smart Lamp Holder
Slampher R2 is a Wi-Fi smart lamp holder with an E27 screw base which is used to turn your traditional bulb into a smart bulb, giving you the ability to control it with your phone or voice when pairing with Amazon Alexa or Google Assist.
It gives you the ability to control it with your phone or voice when pairing with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. It allows the Sonoff RM433 remote controller to control it (we sell these separately).
It can be environmentally friendly as you can decide when to use the device and command on/off motions. With the SlampherR2 smart lamp holder the connected bulb can be turned on or off via your phone with the eWeLink App.
Other features like IFTTT, LAN control, share control and power-on status are also available.
Key features of Sonoff Slampher:
- Take control of bulbs via your phone.
- Communicate with bulbs to turn on/off with your voice.
- Arrange a time to make the bulb turn on/off.
- Set a smart scene to allow more Sonoff devices to connect.
- LAN control makes it possible to control bulbs under no/ limited Wi-Fi connection conditions.
- Share bulbs to your friends or family to control.
- Compatible with IFTTT function to let one action trigger another one.
- Power-on status ensures bulbs remain in status even after a power cut when the electricity system is restored.
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz;
Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz;
Max. Load: 450W/2V;
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz;
Operating systems: (Android 4.1 & iOS 9.0) or higher;
Screw base: E27;
Material: PC V0;